PREeda (Pre-Process Module)
- Creates zones and groups based on the optional selection of mesh elements.
- Applies merging, splitting, deleting and re-creating on available groups and zones.
- Creates zones and groups automatically based on adjacency, normal angle range, color, type of elements and geometry.
- Designates the material and boundary conditions for the element zones.
- Determines moving and stationary zones for which motion constraints are defined.
- Defines motion equations for moving zones.
- Defines new and dedicated boundary conditions, materials and physical properties.
- Partitions tetrahedron mesh into overlapped or non-overlapped ones for the use of parallel solvers.
- Makes a quick search for nodes.
- Finds the minimum distance among the nodes, shell and volume elements.