In addition to the design, design optimization and analysis studies mentioned above, EDA works through design improvement studies based on customers’ request and needs. The procedure can be summarized as follows:
- Modeling the current product or component
- Making the suggestions to customers about the changes in design.
- After taking the confirmation from customer, modeling a new product design and making calculations
- Getting the product manufactured
- Delivering the final model and the software developed to the customer
- If needed, EDA gives a support service in evaluating the test results and making a decision for new product design, during the project studies.